Scholarships for University Tuition Fees in Mid-Sweden 2022/2023
Mid Sweden University is giving a number of scholarships on chosen Master’s programs to high-achieving individuals applying to a study program at the university.
Mid Sweden University (Sweden) is the host institution.
Master’s Degree from Mid Sweden University
The deadline is January 17th/February 28th, 2022.
The program will begin in September 2022.
Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
Master of Science (Informatics)
Master of Science (Biology)
Master of Science (Media and Communication Science)
Master of Science (Research) in Computer Engineering
Master of Science (Electronics)
Master of Science (Engineering Physics)
60 credits for a master’s degree in tourism
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS
The number of scholarships available is unknown.
Students from outside the EU/EEA are the target audience (and Switzerland).
The scholarship pays for 75% of your tuition. The remaining 25% of each semester’s tuition charge, as well as travel costs, living expenses, and any other expenditures, are not covered by the scholarship and must be funded through other means.
Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have applied to one of the above-mentioned programs through University Admissions by 17 January 2022 and paid the application fee by 1 February 2022 are eligible.
HOW TO APPLY
After submitting your application for study through University Admissions Sweden, you can apply for the scholarship. Students who applied and paid the application fee before the deadline will receive an email with a link to the application form. The deadline for scholarship applications has passed.